Prevention of influenza and coronavirus infection
03 March 2020
Influenza viruses and coronavirus infection cause acute respiratory illnesses of varying severity in humans. The severity of the disease depends on a number of factors, including the general condition of the body and age.
Prone to disease: the elderly and those suffering from chronic diseases (asthma, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, etc.), and with impaired immunity.
Talking about Covid-19, the main symptoms are:
- Increased temperature
- Dry cough
- Difficulty breathing, shortness of breath
- Your condition is getting worse
- History of stay in countries of risk zone, or contact with persons who were in these countries
- To date, the incubation period is defined within 2-14 days
To prevent the disease, follow the standard guidelines:
- Wash your hands frequently or treat with disinfectants;
- Cover your mouth and nose with a paper handkerchief while coughing and sneezing. Avoid close contact with anyone with fever and cough.
- If you have a fever, cough and shortness of breath, contact your doctor as soon as possible and tell him your previous travel history;
- Do not consume raw or undercooked animal products;
- Avoid direct contact with wild or even domestic animals.
Porcelain branches carry out all the necessary measures to disinfect rooms and equipment.
Take care of yourself and be healthy!
DO NOT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER